Year 7 A New Story Begins
Moving Year 7 to secondary school will give St Paul's College students:
- Greater learning opportunities through a diverse curriculum and multiple pathways.
- Dedicated and caring specialist teachers and specialised facilities.
- An introduction to subjects such as STEM and Electronics.
- Contemporary teaching practices that are responsive to the needs of boys.
- Co-curricular activities that build character, confidence, self-esteem and resilience and foster valuable relationships.
- A vertical Pastoral Care programme that supports boys' social and emotional growth and well-being.
- The position to benefit from intellectual challenges and age-appropriate support they need as adolescents.
Prior to starting secondary school at St Paul's College, students are invited to spend a day with us as part of a comprehensive transition and orientation programme, which is designed to meet the needs of young adolescents. Our transition and orientation programme provides an opportunity for parents and students to visit the college, ask questions of staff and student leaders and build connections with the St Paul's community.
Joining our community the next step
We warmly to invite you into this next chapter of our story. We believe our authentic educational programmes coupled with the importance of knowing each boy's story, will make St Paul's College the ideal school for your son.