St Paul's College uses an online portal to communicate with parents.
Our parent portal is SEQTA Engage. Through this, parents can access information whenever they choose using any computer, tablet or smart phone.
Using SEQTA Engage you can:
- see your son's timetable
- see your son's homework schedule
- gain details of upcoming assessments
- see assessment results and teacher comments
- see your son's reports
- see your son's attendance history
- find out about unexplained absences
- see an overview of your son's pastoral care (including any behavioural issues, extra-curricular activities and awards received)
- receive notices from your son's teachers
- see college notices.
All parents are given log in details to access SEQTA Engage when their son commences at St Paul's College and are encouraged to check for notices each day.
To access SEQTA Engage click here.
Students, to access SEQTA Learn click here.