- Teaching areas: History, Mathematics, Philosophy, Physical Education and Religious Education
St Paul's is an authentic Catholic College that welcomes families from all backgrounds and all walks of life. Every member of our Edmund Rice community is provided with multiple opportunities to maximise their God-given potential, within the spirit of service to others.
- Deputy Principal
- Teaching areas: History and English
- Co-curricular activity: Cricket
St Paul's is a great school because it is a caring Catholic community that in the spirit of Edmund Rice seeks to create a meaningful pathway for each student.
- Head of Primary
Teaching areas: Year 3 and Year 4 Religious Education
- Rostrum Voice of Youth Public Speaking and Coordinator for Adelaide Children's University.
St Paul's is a great place to teach because it is a community that brings to life the dream of Edmund Rice of an education for all boys. At St Paul's we take time to hear each other's stories and in doing this we build a community that is based on trust and strong connections.
- Business Manager
- Oversees: Administration, Finance, ICT Network, Property, Risk Management, Uniform Shop, Workplace Health and Safety and College Canteen.
St Paul's College is a great school because it provides opportunities for families that would not otherwise be able to access a private Catholic Education
- Assistant Principal, Religious Identity and Mission
- Teaching area: Religious Education, English, Mathematics
- Co-curricular activity: Open A Volleyball
St Paul's has an open approach to spiritual diversity in both an individual and collective sense. The grounding of Celtic Spirituality passed on by Blessed Edmund Rice is found in many of our religious events and fits so well in our contemporary Australian culture.
- Head of Teaching and Learning
- Teaching areas: Mathematics and Science
- Co-curricular activity: Year 8 Squash
St Paul's is a great school because it allows boys to discover their own individual gifts and prepares them for the challenges that they will face post school.
- Head of Student Development
- Teaching areas: Physical Education, History and Geography
- Co-curricular activity: To be advised
St Paul's provides an opportunity for each boy to succeed and create a future as unique as his own gifts and talents.