- Teaching area: English
- Co-curricular activities: College Musical and Senior B Tennis
I like teaching at St Paul's because of its vibrant, diverse and innovative community.
- Teaching area: Humanities and Social Sciences (English, History and Geography
- Co-curricular activity: Open A Soccer
As a first generation migrant, I love the diversity and inclusivity of St Paul's College. All teaching and non-teaching staff support each student to realise their full potential. St Paul's College is a true reflection of the Edmund Rice tradition and education philosophy.
- Teaching area: Primary
- Co-curricular activities: Auskick, Soccer, Milo Cricket
St Paul's respects students as diverse, active and competent learners. Every young man's story is recognised as we encourage them to find their interests, spark their love for learning and ignite their curiosity.
- Teaching areas: Mathematics
- Co-curricular activity: Soccer
I love teaching at St Paul's because of the diverse nature of the student population. The boys are provided with a range of learning opportunities, delivered in a caring environment, focused on maximising student success.