How to apply
Your application is an opportunity to demonstrate your skills, experience and abilities to a selection panel.
All applications must include a:
- cover letter
- statement addressing criteria relevant to the position
- resume stating the names of three current referees
- completed application for employment form
- completed employment declaration form.
Your cover letter should briefly introduce yourself and advise why you are interested in the role.
Your statement addressing the criteria relevant to the position should demonstrate how your skills and experience meet each of the responsibilities and essential skills and knowledge detailed in the position information document by providing relevant examples for each.
Your resume should be no longer than three pages and include your:
- name, address and telephone contact numbers
- current role title
- education details
- employment history and other relevant experience
- the names, role titles and phone numbers of three current referees, including your current manager.
Applications may be posted to The Principal, Mr Paul Belton, St Paul's College, 792 Grand Junction Road, Gilles Plains, SA 5086.
Applications may also be submitted via email.
Registered teachers seeking temporary relief teaching opportunities are invited to address their applications to the Deputy Principal, Mr Joshua Foulis using the same contact details.