Enrolment Application Process
The application process has three steps: Application, Interview and Outcome.
Due to the demand for enrolment at St Paul's, families are encouraged to lodge their Enrolment Application as early as possible.
The main enrolment intakes take place at Reception, Years 7 and 8. Enrolment at other year levels is possible where a vacancy exists.
Co-education progressive enrolments will commence in 2022 as follows:
- 2022 - co-education from Reception to Year 8 (Years 9, 10, 11 and 12, boys only)
- 2023 - co-education from Reception to Year 9 (Year 10, 11 and 12, boys only)
- 2024 - co-education from Reception to Year 10 (Year 11 and 12, boys only)
- 2025 - co-education from Reception to Year 11 (Year 12 boys only)
- 2026 - co-education from Reception to Year 12
If your child turns 5 before 30 April, they will commence in Term 1 of that year.
If your child was born between 1 May & 31 October, they are eligible for Semester 2 intake.
Please contact our Enrolments Officer to discuss the enrolment of your child.
Registration of interest
You may complete the online form to register interest, request a prospectus package or register to attend a College Tour.
Step 1: Application
The first step to enrolling at St Paul's College is to complete an application form. Please ensure all information is included and the document is signed.
A payment of $100 (non-refundable) application fee is payable when the application form is submitted
St Paul's College is required by the Australian Government to sight some original documentation and make copies for our records. Please make sure you bring the following supporting documentation, which will be copied and returned to you:
- Your child's original birth certificate.
- Your child's latest school reports and NAPLAN results (where applicable).
- Any custody-related Court Orders.
- Any reports, action plans, assessments relating to your child's special needs (where applicable).
If you or your child was born overseas, St Paul's College is also required to see the following additional original documents:
- citizenship papers
- immigration card (IMMI Card)
Step 2: Interview
You will be invited to attend an enrolment interview with a member of our Leadership Team.
Please note: Offers of enrolment will only be made after all required supporting documentation has been received.
Step 3: Outcome
You will be advised of the outcome of your interview shortly afterwards. To secure your child's place you will be asked to sign and return an acceptance of offer form and pay a non-refundable application fee of $100 (if not previously paid) and an enrolment deposit of $200 within 30 days. The enrolment deposit will be deducted from your first fee account. (Families who believe they may have difficulty in meeting this cost will be invited to speak with our Business Manager to discuss their options.)